Saturday, September 26, 2009

Enjoyable Saturday^^

After I went to the latern festival,my friends wanted me to follow them to watch movie pulak><...Not going to follow them actually but my mom wants me to join them-.-...5 of us going to watch the movie "Where Got Ghost"...Since the movie started at 1150 we went to McDonald to have a drink and chat there...Saw a bunch of friends watching football^^Then headed to the cinema to watch the movie^^Before that we went to play video games and Saw KKLeong standing outside the cinema and watched the same movie@@..."Where Got Ghost" was funny and entertaining...3 Ghost stories were so so interesting...After the movie,we went to Mamak to have our supper><...Reached home at 2.30am...But can't sleep and only get some sleep at 4.30am and woke up at 7.30><...Red jacket black blouse^^Sipek Sui><...Quite enjoyable^^

Weeshen...