Friday, May 8, 2009

My Birthday^^

8/5/2009-seems to be my favourite and happiest day in 2009...MY BIRTHDAY^^
Im very happy to go school this morning...Wahahaha...But when I reached school all people like don't know about my birthday...Starting to feel so bored and yet sad...Wahahaha...But after awhile many people starting to wish me...In mathematics period,my classmates Ming Fei,Purple Seow,Xiao Zhen,Kok Rui and Soo How started to plan for the activity after school but don't want them to make celebration actually cause Im a bit shy...But they tried to drag me go to Belgium Restaurant...As the main person of the day me sure agreed to follow them la...Before the school bell rang,my classmates that sitting behind starting to sing me a birthday song and that do shocked me...LOL...We went to there to have our lunch... Pictures before the Birthday Song Ceremony^^
Im glad to have them as my friends...Really does... They were so cute and adorable... My Cake for the 2009 BIRTHDAY!!!
They want me to make a wish wor^^

After Making the wish... Slice cake ceremony...^^
Hahaha...After finishing the cake,we went to tuition although we are really damn late but when I went inside,Tss sang me a birthday song and yet her students also followed but me run inside because Im too shy for that...Wahahaha^^But actually Im quite happy just now...Thank you my friends...



WeeShen^^...